Kalash Valley وادی کیلاش
he Kalasha Valleys (Kalasha-mondr: Kaĺaśa Desh) are valleys in Chitral District in northern Pakistan. The valleys are surrounded by the Hindu Kush mountain range. The inhabitants of the valley are the Kalash people, who have a unique culture, language and follow a form of ancient Hinduism.[ As such, the Kalasha Valleys are a source of attraction for Pakistani as well as International tourists. There are three main valleys. The largest and most populous valley is Bumburet (Mumuret), reached by a road from Ayun in the Kunar Valley. Rumbur and Acholgah are side valleys north of Bumburet. The third valley, Biriu (Birir), is s side valley of the Kunar Valley south of Bumburet.
Kalash Valley Tour
- ISB TO FAIRY MEADOWS AND BACK TO ISB
- 05 NIGHTS & 06 DAYS
- Package: 16500 Pkr per pax
- Date: 14 May
RAWALPINDI TO CHILAS (HOTEL)
- After an early breakfast drive from Islamabd to Chilas en route stop for Lunch in Besham and further drive to KKH to Chilas.
- Overnight in ( Chilass or Raikot Bridge Gaziboo Hotel )
CHILAS TO FAIRY MEADOWS
- After an early breakfast, embark by Van to Raikot Bridge and further drive by jeeps towards Yaal/Tato Village. Up arrival at Tato Village easy walk for about 3 hours to Fairy Meadows.
- Overnight camping.
- All meals served by our camping staff.
- Walk : 03 Hrs
Grade : easy
Altitude : 3333 M
REST DAY, FAIRY MEADOWS TO Suser Bush OR BASER GALI..
- Baser Gali is the place where you can have the BEST VIEW of Karakoram Range, Indus River, Chilas City and Gore Shamori.Note:
Baser gali day trip is very tough.
Suser bush is better..
FAIRY MEADOWS TO BEYAL CAMP
- Trek to Beyal Camp for about 2 hours.
- Full day at the disposal of the group to relax, explore the surroundings, and then Trek back to the fairy meadows
- Overnight camping..
- All meals served by our camping staff
FAIRY MEADOWS TO CHILAS (HOTEL)
- After an early breakfast, outbound trek to Tato Village, meet the jeeps and drive to Raikot and Chilas.
- Lunch at Chilas hotel..
- Overnight in the Hotel..
- All meals included..
DRIVE BACK TO ISLAMABAD
- AM: After breakfast, early in the morning at 5:00 proceed to Islamabad
End of our services.
- Local guide with extensively knowledge throughout the tour and his wages.
- All transfers as per itinerary in private air Condition vehicles, Jeeps..
- Tourist Class Hotel bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Others – camping fee,road taxes, parking..
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal clothing
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
- Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above
Participants need to bring:
- Sun Block
- Sun Glasses
- Warm clothes